JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it's still Boulevard Brewing, and it's Hazy IPA, rebranded as Terror of the Deep Double IPA, or am I misunderstanding what they did?
You are misunderstanding. The hazy is from Ommegang Brewing, but the wrapper is Boulevard Brewing.

If I weren't already too drunk to drive then I'd go down to the liquor store and question them charging me $18 for a 4 pack of double ipas ... but at this point I feel good enough to just finish them off

20231028_160227.jpg

I have another 4 pack of "double ipas" which also are from Boulevard that I can now see is also a wrap on a different can. Not a bad tasting beer. When I'm done with it, I'll pull this label as well to see

I have another 4 pack of "double ipas" which also are from Boulevard that I can now see is also a wrap on a different can. Not a bad tasting beer. When I'm done with it, I'll pull this label as well to see
Might wanna take the empties down (after you've sobered up some) to where you bought them and let the seller know that their distributor is a shyster...

Back to meat though. I think I'm about 13 hours in on this brisket. Just wrapped to push through rest of the stall

I also threw in some pork because I just had allergy tests done on my English bulldog and she appears to be allergic to ... everything. Including some naturally occurring organism on human skin. She's even allergic to me! So sad ... Mona Bonehead loves love. But she's ok with pork and kangaroo. So pork it is.

Edit to add: also since I'm smoking a brisket, we have first snow of the year

Could either do hash browns or make potato cakes from left over mash. Now I have a new trick for next time. Thanks Mikej!
So, that reminded me of what me mum (of Blessed Memory) called potato patties. Given that my buds and I just celebrated the fall gathering of the Semi-Annual ShootFest last weekend, that gave me the perfect opportunity to make some potato patties for brekkie today! Thanks for the suggestion, nammac! It's been a long time since I've had these...

Brekkie07.1.JPG Brekkie07.2.JPG Brekkie07.3.JPG

Fried eggs, link snausages, and a potato patty. One for tomorrow, too!

Last Edited:
Venison from my housemates hunt. Steaks smothered in onion,mushroom and prosciutto toppings under provolone cheese.

Bacon wrapped asparagus and pan fried taters. Fried garlic bread.

20231109_220953.jpg 20231109_221155.jpg 20231109_221856.jpg

Lamb choppers... again! I've said it before, I'm addicted to these damned things... :s0092:

Marinated & grilled, w/mint jelly, smashed taters w/butter & fresh basil leaves garnish, and a Caprese salad. All washed down w/a few OFs and a house red...

Lamb chops22.JPG

Delizioso.JPG

Smoked some ribs. One Memphis, one Texas. Also did some corn bread, coleslaw, and baked beans. I'm starting to like Texas ribs more than the sweet Memphis style. Found this black salt and pepper spice mix. Looks pretty awesome.

IMG_20231114_163320681~2.jpg IMG_20231114_165150437~2.jpg IMG_20231114_174152028~2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top