JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basically, my range box is a large tool box with cleaning solvents, lubricants,, a torque adjustable screw driver with standard/Allen/torx bits, various cleaning tools and target repair stuff. I basically want to have anything I would need to fix minor issues on the range, especially tools for scope mounts.

ear and eye protection. spray adhesive to put NWFA targets onto tri-fold cardboard displays. 2g of water. dog bowl. dog's safety vest. first aid kit. extra 100rds just in case I want more.

edit: Almost forgot a full replacement signage for Wildcat!

Last Edited:
WATER, TP, Ammo, CLP, Rem oil, PTFE grease, magpul front sight tool,screwdriver with a box of 100 diff. bits, punches, hammer, nails, duct tape, allen wrenches, AR armorers tool, boresnakes. prob a few other things depending on the trip.

first three are critical.

Not a box, but a bag. Hearing protection, eye protection, staple gun, ammo, some small tools for on-site repairs, cleaner/lube, rag, loaders, mags, clips (if I have certain guns with me), gate entry card for the range. Pretty simple stuff.

DSC06034.jpg DSC06031.jpg
No box for me.
I shoot from my shooting bag.
That being said I will bring a GI issue "Musette bag" with ammo , cleaning gear and tools to adjust sights if shooting one of my cartridge guns or checking my sights of any of my guns before hunting.
Andy

I have two things I take to the range first is a range bag the other is a range box. The box stays in the truck and It is a large 4 drawer fishing box filled with left over parts, hammers, punches, two small part vises, screw driver kit, a few gun taps, various screws and various files and stones.

I play with ARs so any part I replace with an upgrade the old one goes into the box so I have complete lower part kits, flash hiders, spring kits, gas rings, extractors, pins, firing pins and other stuff. I have parts for my Glock like mag release, slide release and sear also parts for the 10-22 including a complete stock trigger group.

So if something happens I usually have something to fix it short of a welder.

Now my range bag usually has the firearms I am going to shoot, hearing protection, eye protection and magazines. I have a 30 cal ammo can for ammo so do not carry ammo in the range bag unless it is in the magazine.

Some will say it is over kill but the range I go to (if not shooting on my property) is a covered outdoor range 45 min away and I do not want to get there find out I have a broken gas ring and I am done for the day.

Occasionally a buddy will need something to finish a build and I might be able to help them out as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top