JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basically, my range box is a large tool box with cleaning solvents, lubricants,, a torque adjustable screw driver with standard/Allen/torx bits, various cleaning tools and target repair stuff. I basically want to have anything I would need to fix minor issues on the range, especially tools for scope mounts.

ear and eye protection. spray adhesive to put NWFA targets onto tri-fold cardboard displays. 2g of water. dog bowl. dog's safety vest. first aid kit. extra 100rds just in case I want more.

edit: Almost forgot a full replacement signage for Wildcat!

Last Edited:
WATER, TP, Ammo, CLP, Rem oil, PTFE grease, magpul front sight tool,screwdriver with a box of 100 diff. bits, punches, hammer, nails, duct tape, allen wrenches, AR armorers tool, boresnakes. prob a few other things depending on the trip.

first three are critical.

Not a box, but a bag. Hearing protection, eye protection, staple gun, ammo, some small tools for on-site repairs, cleaner/lube, rag, loaders, mags, clips (if I have certain guns with me), gate entry card for the range. Pretty simple stuff.

DSC06034.jpg DSC06031.jpg
No box for me.
I shoot from my shooting bag.
That being said I will bring a GI issue "Musette bag" with ammo , cleaning gear and tools to adjust sights if shooting one of my cartridge guns or checking my sights of any of my guns before hunting.
Andy

I have two things I take to the range first is a range bag the other is a range box. The box stays in the truck and It is a large 4 drawer fishing box filled with left over parts, hammers, punches, two small part vises, screw driver kit, a few gun taps, various screws and various files and stones.

I play with ARs so any part I replace with an upgrade the old one goes into the box so I have complete lower part kits, flash hiders, spring kits, gas rings, extractors, pins, firing pins and other stuff. I have parts for my Glock like mag release, slide release and sear also parts for the 10-22 including a complete stock trigger group.

So if something happens I usually have something to fix it short of a welder.

Now my range bag usually has the firearms I am going to shoot, hearing protection, eye protection and magazines. I have a 30 cal ammo can for ammo so do not carry ammo in the range bag unless it is in the magazine.

Some will say it is over kill but the range I go to (if not shooting on my property) is a covered outdoor range 45 min away and I do not want to get there find out I have a broken gas ring and I am done for the day.

Occasionally a buddy will need something to finish a build and I might be able to help them out as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top