JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't make sense of these shootings. All look to be argument related but makes one wonder what the hell's in the water in Texas?!?

Neighbor shot man over parking spot
<broken link removed>

Woman shot, dropped off at gas station
<broken link removed>

Salesman accused of killing homeowner
<broken link removed>

SAPD: Woman arrested in shooting
<broken link removed>

I look at Yahoo news when i finish with my antiquated yahoo mail and I think it's going to be an ugly holiday season.
I see that many killings every day on there.It seemed to start about a month ago.Family stuff,too.That's not good

Nope. Follow the money. All of this is planned by the antis to show how much more gun violence there is in the country now in order to further their own agenda of outlawing all firearms altogether. More stories mean more awareness and more fear by the unknowing sheeple. Gun violence overall is not up in the last number of years. You can just read more about it now with the ongoing attempts to disarm the country. Make a huge deal about little or nothing. Sensationalize it. Sell more stuff. Check out the ownership of these publications and you will find Bloomberg types again manipulating the news for personal gain. Rant over. I'll quietly put my tin foil hat on and go take my medications now. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top