JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an M-6 Scout:

Springfield Armory M6 Scout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bought it as a cool survival gun years ago when SA was still making them. Now I'm thinking the cash could be better spent elsewhere. Mine is the .22LR/.410, not the .22 Hornet. I do have all the extras - case, scope, sling, sleeve, etc.

Not really sure what it's worth. They are listed from $500 to $1200 on GunBroker. I don't think it's worth $1200 :) I don't think GunBroker lets you search completed auctions (or possibly I didn't see the right checkbox).

If it is in great shape $800 probably would not be out of line.

I sold one here a while back that was in decent shape, it got used when it was new. I sold it to someone I know and got $450 for it, we were both happy.

Should have no problem selling it for $500 or more depending on age and condition. I would imagine much more with all of the original accessories. I would like to see some photos of the accessories regardless if you end up selling it if you get a chance.

I was finally able to pick one up in November for $250. It is the stainless in .22 lr, but has been spray painted a camo.

Good luck

I bought mine (a blued one) for $400 over the summer. It isn't in perfect shape, but it is exactly what I was looking for :)

In perfect condition and not a CZ made one, they are probably ~$800, a bit less if they are the CZ made ones, and less further based on condition.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top