JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an M-6 Scout:

Springfield Armory M6 Scout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bought it as a cool survival gun years ago when SA was still making them. Now I'm thinking the cash could be better spent elsewhere. Mine is the .22LR/.410, not the .22 Hornet. I do have all the extras - case, scope, sling, sleeve, etc.

Not really sure what it's worth. They are listed from $500 to $1200 on GunBroker. I don't think it's worth $1200 :) I don't think GunBroker lets you search completed auctions (or possibly I didn't see the right checkbox).

If it is in great shape $800 probably would not be out of line.

I sold one here a while back that was in decent shape, it got used when it was new. I sold it to someone I know and got $450 for it, we were both happy.

Should have no problem selling it for $500 or more depending on age and condition. I would imagine much more with all of the original accessories. I would like to see some photos of the accessories regardless if you end up selling it if you get a chance.

I was finally able to pick one up in November for $250. It is the stainless in .22 lr, but has been spray painted a camo.

Good luck

I bought mine (a blued one) for $400 over the summer. It isn't in perfect shape, but it is exactly what I was looking for :)

In perfect condition and not a CZ made one, they are probably ~$800, a bit less if they are the CZ made ones, and less further based on condition.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top