JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I buy seconds 168 grain bullets from Nosler for $15/100. I load my own at a cost of about .30 cents a round and it shoots better than any ammo out there in my gun.
I just had 500 of the new 175 gr RDF bullets delivered for $113, delivered. I love Shooters Proshop. ( They are kept company by the Custom Competition .308 bullets already on hand in 155 gr and 168 gr) .I think I paid more than $15 per hundred, but not much more, I figure my per round cost at around .44 per round, and yes, they are more accurate than factory ammo. Although the Federal Gold Medal Match does come close.

ZQI is good ammo for plinking non reloadable 50 cents a rd / non corrosive
privipartizan is also good for plinking is reloadable 50 cents a rd /non corrosive
Tulammo is good but steel case 33cents a rd /non corrosive
I have been buying the Malaysian stuff you can get it for 40 cents a rd non reloadable /non corrosive
Joe check with
TARGET SPORTS USA .com
SGAMMO.COM
Palmetto has sales from time to time

and ocasionally someone on this site will have a good deal but not very often
buy as much as you can afford it's money in the bank
I have lost track as to how many rds of 308 I have I think it's in the 5k neighborhood likely more but whos counting
P'S
If you watch there sales (PALMETTO) I bought a AR-10 complete lower and complete upper for 459.00 then i put a ROCK RIVER 2 STAGE VARMIT TRIGGER in it and its a fun one to plink with for sure GOOD LUCK

shootersproshopdotcom is located in Bend and might be local to some of you. They are a factory authorised Nosler over-run dealer...lots of good stuff on there. I have ordered loaded 6.8 SPC from them before and their prices are spot-on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top