JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Port buffer:

If its a welded rail PTR91:

From https://www.hkpro.com/threads/ptr91...er-and-brass-catcher-advice-requested.207130/ last post.

"I own a welded rail what I did was to buy the steel buffer cut it to lay paralell to the bottom of the rail fitting it against the rail . this may take some trial and error. the metal left near the rail will be about 3/16 to 1/4". when you get it fitted pay attention to how the buffer hook on the rear of the ejection port mark or tape the area so you can place it at the correct spot clean the buffer and area under it on the gun with rubbing 90% achool . get some black silicon adhesive sealant from the auto store and apply it to the area. make sure you have enough to fill all the voids. push the buffer into its place starting at an angle where it hooks on the ejection port as not to squish excess into the port carefully wipe the excess off and put the gun away for a week. All set to rock in a week mine has been on for a couple of years and is rock solid works flawless.
Hope this helps.
Samwa"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews