JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh Yesterday I spent the end of the sunlight plinking with my Shockwave. Been wondering if barrel droop will happen to this thing. So far I can at least take out the hearts of a 3 card but that's only at about 15 feet. I only currently shoot in the backyard at a couple of large empty cans and sticker targets. Haven't been able to get away for range time yet, soon I hope....

i have an airgun buddy comin' over tomorrow. he's been complaining about my toilet seat needing a repair for a couple months.:s0037:

can't say i blame him, as an unbalanced lid makes for, well, awkward target acquisition. :s0001:

fixed.

pdxfrankSniperMode2021a.jpg

Found a use for those square, copper-colored pans that lose their non-stick qualities. For spring air and Co2 weapons, they make a great target holder, with the handle used as a stake to hold it up. The plus is that you also ring the pan. Rubber-covered handles tend to work better if the rubber covering is pulled off. Binder clips or masking tape hold the targets on.

Next, for those who shoot 4.5/.177 round balls, I drilled a .1875 (3/16") hole in the neck of a spent Co2 cartridge and it makes a nice "magazine" of extra BBs if you are sojourning down the trail. A 1/4" vinyl bolt thread cover makes a good cap so that your pockets do not get BBitis.

90-degrees+ expected today. Should make for fun co2 plinkin'.

Decided to sight-in the lasers and lights on the Crosman AK1 (full-auto BB). :s0003:

co2dayJune2021a.jpg co2dayJune2021b.jpg co2dayJune2021c.jpg

I had to take my baby out of the garage Saturday, so I set up my Caldwell "Shootin" Gallery that my friend made aluminum targets for. The battery is going, so I ran it by hooking up to a battery charger. Still a lot of fun. The airsoft pellets hit hard enough to shatter and almost knock the targets down, but the CO2 pistol smacks them right over. :s0010:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top