JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh Yesterday I spent the end of the sunlight plinking with my Shockwave. Been wondering if barrel droop will happen to this thing. So far I can at least take out the hearts of a 3 card but that's only at about 15 feet. I only currently shoot in the backyard at a couple of large empty cans and sticker targets. Haven't been able to get away for range time yet, soon I hope....

i have an airgun buddy comin' over tomorrow. he's been complaining about my toilet seat needing a repair for a couple months.:s0037:

can't say i blame him, as an unbalanced lid makes for, well, awkward target acquisition. :s0001:

fixed.

pdxfrankSniperMode2021a.jpg

Found a use for those square, copper-colored pans that lose their non-stick qualities. For spring air and Co2 weapons, they make a great target holder, with the handle used as a stake to hold it up. The plus is that you also ring the pan. Rubber-covered handles tend to work better if the rubber covering is pulled off. Binder clips or masking tape hold the targets on.

Next, for those who shoot 4.5/.177 round balls, I drilled a .1875 (3/16") hole in the neck of a spent Co2 cartridge and it makes a nice "magazine" of extra BBs if you are sojourning down the trail. A 1/4" vinyl bolt thread cover makes a good cap so that your pockets do not get BBitis.

90-degrees+ expected today. Should make for fun co2 plinkin'.

Decided to sight-in the lasers and lights on the Crosman AK1 (full-auto BB). :s0003:

co2dayJune2021a.jpg co2dayJune2021b.jpg co2dayJune2021c.jpg

I had to take my baby out of the garage Saturday, so I set up my Caldwell "Shootin" Gallery that my friend made aluminum targets for. The battery is going, so I ran it by hooking up to a battery charger. Still a lot of fun. The airsoft pellets hit hard enough to shatter and almost knock the targets down, but the CO2 pistol smacks them right over. :s0010:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top