JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AND THE BIGGEST MYTH OF ALL: Money is power. Yep. Right up until you are Teddy Roosevelt and President of the United States of America. THEN you get to dictate to the sumsabeeyoches that paid the money to elect you how they will treat mineworkers in Appalachia (or you will destroy their companies if they don't care about people working for them).

THEN you gt to tell Japan and Russia to quit fighting (even though it is in the very best economical interest of the corporations in America --supplying both sides, and contributors to your campaigns-- that they continue their war). THEN , you take an elongated hike with your hippie pen-pal buddy John Muir, and realize that the timber companies who wanted to rape California for every single last ancient Redwood was probably not a good idea for people who might live in 2012. Teddy and Muir actually set fire to a tree on a cliff just to have their own brand of fireworks to see the crown blaze, sending embers into the canyon. Teddy at that point, said "frig" 'em all to his timber supporters and spent the rest of his Presidency devoted to setting aside real estate for the future enjoyment of all Americans. Not only did he set aside land then, he reinforced the Presidential ability to do so. AGAINST all the money power that was timber of the day (and elected him, and even then, continuted to be his supporters). Puppeteers? Money (arguably) has never been so important in America as in those times. Teddy accepted the strings, broke e'm, then went back to the puppeteers, and got more money. THAT is the power of the office.

Oh, Yeah. In the meantime you say screw everybody and whip out the Panama Canal. Then you turn down a hard-cinch re-election and go hunting in Africa with your son.

AND THE BIGGEST MYTH OF ALL: Money is power. Yep. Right up until you are Teddy Roosevelt and President of the United States of America. THEN you get to dictate to the sumsabicthces that paid the money to elect you how they will treat mineworkers in Appalachia (or you will destroy their companies if they don't care about people working for them).

THEN you gt to tell Japan and Russia to quit fighting (even though it is in the very best economical interest of the corporations in America --supplying both sides, and contributors to your campaigns-- that they continue their war). THEN , you take an elongated hike with your hippie pen-pal buddy John Muir, and realize that the timber companies who wanted to rape California for every single last ancient Redwood was probably not a good idea for people who might live in 2012. Teddy and Muir actually set fire to a tree on a cliff just to have their own brand of fireworks to see the crown blaze, sending embers into the canyon. Teddy at that point, said "frig" 'em all to his timber supporters and spent the rest of his Presidency devoted to setting aside real estate for the future enjoyment of all Americans. Not only did he set aside land then, he reinforced the Presidential ability to do so. AGAINST all the money power that was timber of the day (and elected him, and even then, continuted to be his supporters). Puppeteers? Money (arguably) has never been so important in America as in those times. Teddy accepted the strings, broke e'm, then went back to the puppeteers, and got more money. THAT is the power of the office.

Oh, Yeah. In the meantime you say screw everybody and whip out the Panama Canal. Then you turn down a hard-cinch re-election and go hunting in Africa with your son.

You are using kiddie leagues as examples while Burt has mentioned the majors. The famies like Rothchilds have earned their fortunes over centuries and you are talking about new money upstarts.

You'd want to say it like this, though...

"Ni heshima yangu kubwa, Mheshimiwa Rais mimi. Kuuliza kwamba katika maamuzi yote yako wewe kushika Katiba yetu katika mambo ya mkubwa wake wote, na muhimu zaidi karibu na moyo wako. Wengi katika nafasi yako imeshindwa katika hili. Wengi wamefanikiwa. Natumaini kuchagua kufanikiwa Mungu akubariki na wetu Marekani."

What did he say ?

I wouldn't say a thing to him unless I had to and then it would probably be one word answers. I wouldn't walk across the street to see the guy.

.......but given the opportunity, what would you say?

I'd say:

70show_RedForman.jpg

Mr. President; I feel that my government has failed me.

Why is there no budget? Why has this not been the highest priority? Shelve the social adgendas and focus on the fiscal. Make the dollar strong, get our debt under control, get our credit rating back. That will build prosperity in this country.

You want to do something important? Weed out the corruption in Washington. There is no honor or integrity in government. Find the people who are using their positions for personal gain and shut them down.

Right now I don't support any incumbant. All of you have failed to make the hard decisions or personal sacrafices that you signed up for. Liberty, Honor and the Constitution are buzzwords to you and have lost their meaning. I would like to support a candidate who was really interested in Hope, Change & Transparancy; you sir, have failed me.

When the President was in town last week he made a pit stop at a dinner for a meet and greet. It got me wondering what would I actually say to the President of the United States. In particular one that I disagree with. At some level there must be respect for the office or even just someone offering a handshake requires common courtesy; but given the opportunity, what would you say?

Dosvedanya Comrade!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads