JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When the President was in town last week he made a pit stop at a dinner for a meet and greet. It got me wondering what would I actually say to the President of the United States. In particular one that I disagree with. At some level there must be respect for the office or even just someone offering a handshake requires common courtesy; but given the opportunity, what would you say?

I would be courteous. While I have differences with some opinions/positions/policies of every president since I was born, I would respect the office.

Politicians are similar to professional card players in my view. While I don't find it noble, I doubt I could play the game well.

Betting this thread gets locked or deleted.

Like or Dislike, imho, have to respect the office, even if not the man, he holds the office..

The big question is how do you bring up gun rights/2a without being gang tackled bent wrong way over the counter with a Sig up your nose while they drag him to the car and straight to AF1?

Nothing, just turn around and ignore him like anyone else I do not wish to speak to, or just leave. I doubt the Secret Service allowed him to be around anyone that hadn't been checked out first so that alone would have left me out.

Nothing, just turn around and ignore him like anyone else I do not wish to speak to, or just leave. I doubt the Secret Service allowed him to be around anyone that hadn't been checked out first so that alone would have left me out.

But, If I could........"Hey, Barack! Have you started shopping for a New Job, yet?"

Very nice to meet you sir. If it was in my power as your employer I would fire you without notice and without pension. And then excuse myself to go back to pulling the wagon all his buddies are riding in.

I would resist the temptation to construct something cute, contrived or even very creative. As a devout and (perhaps too much so) emotionally attached person to the very essence of our nation, I also would not turn away from the grave and very special opportunity to speak a very few words to the most powerful man on the planet (and certainly the most crucial individual in our nation) regardless of my personal opinions of his person or actions.

I would say this:

"It is my great honor, Mister President. I ask that in all your decisions you keep our Constitution in all its elements paramount, and more importantly close to your heart. Many in your position have failed in this. Many have succeeded. I hope you choose to succeed. God bless you and our United States."

A puppet, handed an agenda from his handlers, is not worthy of a word. There would be no point. Most powerful man on the planet - lol - now that made me chuckle.

I would resist the temptation to construct something cute, contrived or even very creative. As a devout and (perhaps too much so) emotionally attached person to the very essence of our nation, I also would not turn away from the grave and very special opportunity to speak a very few words to the most powerful man on the planet (and certainly the most crucial individual in our nation) regardless of my personal opinions of his person or actions.

I would say this:

"It is my great honor, Mister President. I ask that in all your decisions you keep our Constitution in all its elements paramount, and more importantly close to your heart. Many in your position have failed in this. Many have succeeded. I hope you choose to succeed. God bless you and our United States."

You'd want to say it like this, though...

"Ni heshima yangu kubwa, Mheshimiwa Rais mimi. Kuuliza kwamba katika maamuzi yote yako wewe kushika Katiba yetu katika mambo ya mkubwa wake wote, na muhimu zaidi karibu na moyo wako. Wengi katika nafasi yako imeshindwa katika hili. Wengi wamefanikiwa. Natumaini kuchagua kufanikiwa Mungu akubariki na wetu Marekani."

was your dad a Muslim were you a Muslim when you were a kid. Why are you against our country when you Being the first Black President could instead pull this country together . You promised us all this change and if it did not happen that you said you would be a one turn president. Then Sir for just this one time would you keep your word and step down from the presidency

The banking elite families, the Rothschilds, are the most powerful men on Earth. Of course most dumbed down Americans would be oblivious to that.

USAtoday picked some Mexican businessman as the 'richest man on Earth.' He has 75 billion dollars worth of assets. Now that is entertainment since the Rothschild wealth is estimated to exceed 220 trillion dollars.
The banking cartel families that own our Fed make Bill Gates look like a street bum pushing a cart.

When you are that wealthy, when you have that much power, it is better that the ignorant remain that way and believe what their fellow 99% believe, aka as BS. Wealth is power and the POTUS would be way, way, way, way, way down the list.

The real powers that be hand select the puppet that best does their bidding. The puppet itself is just a tool. The puppet makes no important decisions but is tasked with keeping the ship on course, in other words, following the agenda that has been laid out by his handlers. There have of course been POTUS that have deviated from that and then were 'promptly removed from office.'

A puppet, handed an agenda from his handlers, is not worthy of a word. There would be no point. Most powerful man on the planet - lol - now that made me chuckle.

"A puppet handed an agenda from his handlers is not worthy of a word." That claim (very often with good foundation, and I will advise you of my agreement toward the current President) was with very good evidence assigned to (and in fact admitted to) by Ulysses S. Grant himself. I am not defending ANY decision or action by President Obama. The question was, "what would you say if given a chance?" You would turn away. I would not.

If you doubt he is the most powerful man on the planet, I would invite you to explore the instant powers he has at his command, and their effect on not only our sacred nation, but the entire world. You have a VERY good position in believing that he is not the "do all and end all". Your position becomes weaker when you realize the true fact(s) that he CAN actually go AGAINST his supporting machine and change things to his whim. If you don't like Grant, try Reagan.

Questions?: Become familiar by any means at your desire toward the Presidential career of Teddy Roosevelt. He went against what even his hard-money machine-constructed supporters wanted on more than one occasion....because HE COULD!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top