JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BeerTombstone.jpg

BeerTombstone.jpg

I've always thought the whole burial thing was barbaric. Here are my decaying meat and bones and lets make a shrine to them. Cremation, dumpster, who cares.

Burial comes from the earliest human cults that believed you had to go into the 'underworld' before your soul could ascend upward. Bleech. Cemeteries are wastes of space.

I'm with the cremation thing,but if I had to choose,HE FINALLY SHUT THE EFF UP.WHAT A A$$.I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT HE WOULD NEVER DIE.I MEAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,HE JUST WENT ON,AND ON,AND ON.I WAS ABOUT TO KILL HIM MYSELF IF NATURE COULDN'T DO THE JOB.MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT HE COMES BACK AS A ZOMBIE AND I'LL HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER.I'D RATHER DIE MYSELF THAN HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH THAT HEII AGAIN.FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I WAS ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR THE CANCER.GAWD THAT TOOK TOO LONG.

LOVE,MOM.

I personally believe that tombstone's and funerals and such are for the folks you left behind. I highly doubt that you will give 2 s***'s about where your carcass is or what condition it is in. If there is a God, he is a Christian God, therefore I want a Christian burial. If we are to complete this "circle of life", are we not wasting some valuable resources in a furnace? Your remains could feed worms for months, years even.

I want my tombstone to say something that comforts my descendants when they visit my grave. If there is no one to visit my grave, bury me in a shallow grave in the woods. At least something will eat it. Kip

P.S. When my wife tells me I have bad taste, does that mean I need to tone it down with the Hawaiian shirts, or that my flesh is not fit for consumption? I guess it's a matter of context...

If I had to choose what to put on my tombstone, that would mean I'd have to plan ahead for dying. I think that usually the person(s) left behind get to choose what's on the tombstone. Personally, I don't care what my wife or kids do with my body after I die.

But, if I had to choose, "Last words: Hey bubba, watch this" or "I told him not to eat that"

How about what you'd put on your spouse's headstone?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top