JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I was born a relative gave me a 1oz silver bar. It just says my birth year molded into the face and on the back says 1oz pure silver then says (.999%). I am assuming this is worth the current price of 1oz of silver, $18 and some change according to a quick google search.

Is there any reason I should hold onto this thing. It seems strange hanging onto something thats only with $18 and thinking maybe it will be worth something one day..

Worth it to save 1oz of silver or should I just sell it and forget it??

Unless there is something you need the $18 for, I would recommend you keep it, and buy more as you can. All paper currencies are headed for the toilet. Your silver will still be worth something, and probably significantly more than it's current value. Do whatever you think is best...

Unless there is something you need the $18 for, I would recommend you keep it, and buy more as you can. All paper currencies are headed for the toilet. Your silver will still be worth something, and probably significantly more than it's current value. Do whatever you think is best...

+1. I have stockpiled a little silver myself.

When I was born a relative gave me a 1oz silver bar. It just says my birth year molded into the face and on the back says 1oz pure silver then says (.999%). I am assuming this is worth the current price of 1oz of silver, $18 and some change according to a quick google search.

Is there any reason I should hold onto this thing. It seems strange hanging onto something thats only with $18 and thinking maybe it will be worth something one day..

Worth it to save 1oz of silver or should I just sell it and forget it??

Keep it and buy more. It will be worth the same in the future in regards to what you can buy with it.

$18 will buy lunch for 2 people.

In 30 years, you will be able to cash in that silver and buy lunch for 2 people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top