JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What files is this site trying to download to my computer. Each time I go from place to place on the site I get a warning that explorer has blocked a unrequested download.

What is going on?
Ed

What files is this site trying to download to my computer. Each time I go from place to place on the site I get a warning that explorer has blocked a unrequested download.

What is going on?
Ed

It's a consperacy. Hillary Clinton, that sexy she-devil, has found a way to hack this site and, through it, download an app that will simultaniously render all of your ammunition useless, and fill up your hard drive with repeats of ABBA's greatest hits.

It's a consperacy. Hillary Clinton, that sexy she-devil, has found a way to hack this site and, through it, download an app that will simultaniously render all of your ammunition useless, and fill up your hard drive with repeats of ABBA's greatest hits.

ABBA's greatest hits......so it's trying to download five minutes of silence??????

Sorry guys, looks like one of our plug-ins malfunctioned. It's better now, but I've disabled it anyway to prevent it from happening again.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top