JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did they have any baby clothes?

Or readers digest back issues?

Back in 2009 I picked up an old shoe box marked 'Garand clips - 10c eech' at a widder-woman's yard sale. There were forty-three in the box, so I bought the lot for five bucks. Best deal I did all day.

They were Navy Lee chargers. :)

I made a small fortune, but I shared it with the original owner-lady. She was VERY unhappy and wanted it all. Some folks, eh?

Back in 2009 I picked up an old shoe box marked 'Garand clips - 10c eech' at a widder-woman's yard sale. There were forty-three in the box, so I bought the lot for five bucks. Best deal I did all day.

They were Navy Lee chargers. :)

I made a small fortune, but I shared it with the original owner-lady. She was VERY unhappy and wanted it all. Some folks, eh?
Sounds familiar. i was at a garage sale and happened to pick up a Bible marked $5. Not a religious person but I happened to thumb through it and found a handful of $2 silver certificates. Circulated but in nice condition. I took it to the lady running the sale and said I see this is marked $5 but I'd like to buy the bills inside, and showed them to her. She got all pissy and wouldn't sell them to me. I should have just paid the five bucks and kept my mouth shut.

Looks like someone was setting up a bullet swaging machine and these were the, "first run". :rolleyes:

Just put them in a drill press, true up the tips with a file, weigh them for consistency and shoot them. :s0093: A bullet is a bullet a? :s0092:

I picked these up at a junk sale just to put on here To see if anyone knows what happened to them. Yea I wasted 1.00 but o well

View attachment 1289815 View attachment 1289816
I once bought a plastic sack of about five hundred "factory second" bullets for nearly nothing while visiting the Sierra factory in Sedalia, MO. That is how many of them looked. I cleaned them up and used them for practice and fun shooting. At 100 yards, I could not tell them from premium bullets.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads