JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ok so i want a rifle for deer and other big game hunting that is all weather with open sights, and one that's decently cheap. so basicly i want to know if anyone makes a rife in big caliber like a 30-06 or other with a stain-less steal barrel, synthetic stock, and open sights? if you could suggest some good guns that meets these requirements let me know thanks.

A price you're willing to spend might help.
Decently cheap means lots of things to lots of people.
A stainless steel barrel rules out lots of guns that could be well under $300.00.
A Ruger or an older Remington are probably your best bet.
That stainless barrel will easily push you into the $400.00 and up range.
As long as you don't store it outside or on a boat blued should work just fine.

Personally, I would look for a Savage in the caliber of your choice. I think they deliver the best bang for the buck (pun intended). It's hard to beat them for "off the shelf" accuracy and since the advent of their "accu-trigger", they really have no downside.

Well--you didn't specify action type, and you are in Western Opegon where shots can be up close---so how about a lever gun? Marlin makes quite a few in stainless.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top