JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ok so i want a rifle for deer and other big game hunting that is all weather with open sights, and one that's decently cheap. so basicly i want to know if anyone makes a rife in big caliber like a 30-06 or other with a stain-less steal barrel, synthetic stock, and open sights? if you could suggest some good guns that meets these requirements let me know thanks.

A price you're willing to spend might help.
Decently cheap means lots of things to lots of people.
A stainless steel barrel rules out lots of guns that could be well under $300.00.
A Ruger or an older Remington are probably your best bet.
That stainless barrel will easily push you into the $400.00 and up range.
As long as you don't store it outside or on a boat blued should work just fine.

Personally, I would look for a Savage in the caliber of your choice. I think they deliver the best bang for the buck (pun intended). It's hard to beat them for "off the shelf" accuracy and since the advent of their "accu-trigger", they really have no downside.

Well--you didn't specify action type, and you are in Western Opegon where shots can be up close---so how about a lever gun? Marlin makes quite a few in stainless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top