JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple of old military rifles and a couple of others I would kinda like to get rid of. what exactly makes a firearm C&R eligible, and what is the sales procedure. I would really rather avoid the FFL thing on these guns.
#1 is a 1917 something or other 30-06
#2 is an 8mm french Labelle
#3 is not military but a pretty beat wall hanger double-barrel shotgun
#4 is a savage 99 in 30-30 rough condition with a broken stock.

pictures could be posted and if there is any interest I may post them in the C&R for sale section

1641871656636.png

As written any firearms known to be 50 yrs old or more is deemed c&r qualified. Any firearms on the atfs list no matter age but must be that exact firearm as listed. Most military arms are easy to check or know with a short amount of research.Theres more to it but thats my easy version.
A Washington resident (or some other states) could recieve direct from you if you choose to ship them.
Your 1917 and Labelle definitely are c&r.
Double barrel would have to be researched as well as the Savage but there's a chance it would be.

looks like a little more research is in order, I looked into these several years back but now the info I had on them is gone, time to start over. everything in this bunch is well over fifty years old, I think there were 2 others as well. time to dig them out again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top