JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It generally means having a higher standard of consistency, lower shot-to-shot variation, and better accuracy than regular ammo.

My dies are set to individual weapons by weight of bullet and type used, they don't get changed, if it works don't fix it. All powder charges for me, (I'm anal as hell about this) are + or - a single granule of powder when I'm taking about my measure on pet loads. ALL bullets (individual units) and cartridges (By manufacturer, they do differ in case wall thickness and displacement) are cleaned, weighed and segregated. All cartridges are trimmed to a particular die and unit. Primer pockets cleaned and set, primer seating is way important. That, in my opinion is what I consider matched. Ya gotta love doing it though, and just be nuts about accuracy:s0131:

Unless you are reloading your own match grade ammo for your gun; factory match grade ammo will perform differently from gun to gun. Factory match grade ammo will also perform differently from brand to brand.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top