JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look at it from our perspective;

New user to the site.
Apparent poor command of the American language(no capitalisation, extra punctuation).
No preamble, just a question lacking context.

We don't know you or why you're asking. A snarky response from the users here is to be expected when considering the qualifiers I outlined above. You'll get a better response if you clarify your question, I think.

TLDR: Not sure if trollin'

^^This^^

It's a serious subject, you are a new user, possibly a troll.
There are quite a few posts here and articles online about this.
Do a few searches and then get in the conversation.
Or not.

If you're in a situation where your life is at stake and you have no other choice, I'm not sure you'll take the time to ponder the legal aspects - you'll probably do whatever is necessary to stay alive. At the same time, if you don't need to use deadly force, why would it matter whether it's legal since you're not going to draw anyway? In other words, maybe the better question than "When can I draw?" is "When must I draw?".

I know that's not directly answering your question, but I'm not sure I want to go into it further until you've thought that one through.

Also, as mentioned earlier, please do use spelling and punctuation. This isn't Twitter.

Keep.in mind that the last thing you ever want to do is shoot someone. Even if there is no other option even if you are innocent and justified, expect to be arrested at gun point, put in jail and spend tens of thousands on legal fees.

VERY LAST RESORT ONLY! NOT TO RESOLVE ARGUMENTS OR FIST FIGHTS!

I believe we have a troll, since as soon as he was called such he disappeared.

If anyone threatened me or my immediate family with deadly harm, then it will happen. If anyone wants to assault me and pushes me as far as the wind at my back, it will happen. We are not required to run and running is not what this great country was founded on.

Guns are not to be used to settle traffic disputes, drunken arguments over the greatest rock drummer ever, domestic disputes or to discipline children.

Common sense(common sense possessed by real men, not by BS liberals, citing someone's irrational "fear" of inanimate objects.) reigns supreme.

My goto answers are these -
1. Go buy and read Mas Ayoob's books.
2. It depends. Take a CCW class where you can ask questions. There are too many where you can't.
3. In OR - see the OFF link to the right, click, buy their book, send them the equivalent of your favorite beverage as a bit extra.
- a "specialty coffee" is about $5. a beer in a bar is about $5. a coke in a movie theatre is about $5.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top