JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could be why I swim so well...I've been told I'm full of poop more than once....:D
Andy

As long as you are dangerous, feeling dangerous as you float.:D Heck I have been called full of it for years and of course its' true, just like the sun shines every day you can count on me to fulfill my destiny.:D

Edited to add, I am so full of crap I have to file an environmental impact statement before I go into the water:confused:

Well now, I am here to discuss the weaver grip and ready to reply what advantages it has over the ISO grip.

:s0045::s0142:

Never mind, no sense wasting the effort. Later guys and I am done here.

Last Edited:
We were taught this grip, then we were taught Weaver, most of us stuck to the Tea Cup, and it worked better with a full size, heavy pistol! Some guys do better with Weaver, some do good with IOC, only thing that matters is hitting hard and accurately before the bad guys do!

I taught my girlfriend how to shoot. She tried to grip the pistol like this in the beginning. I asked her, "are we at a tea party," "no, lol why?" she laughed, "Because you are gripping the gun like we are at a tea party, stop it and grip it correctly."

She still laughs about that one and thankfully doesn't act like we are at a tea party anymore.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews