JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could be why I swim so well...I've been told I'm full of poop more than once....:D
Andy

As long as you are dangerous, feeling dangerous as you float.:D Heck I have been called full of it for years and of course its' true, just like the sun shines every day you can count on me to fulfill my destiny.:D

Edited to add, I am so full of crap I have to file an environmental impact statement before I go into the water:confused:

Well now, I am here to discuss the weaver grip and ready to reply what advantages it has over the ISO grip.

:s0045::s0142:

Never mind, no sense wasting the effort. Later guys and I am done here.

Last Edited:
We were taught this grip, then we were taught Weaver, most of us stuck to the Tea Cup, and it worked better with a full size, heavy pistol! Some guys do better with Weaver, some do good with IOC, only thing that matters is hitting hard and accurately before the bad guys do!

I taught my girlfriend how to shoot. She tried to grip the pistol like this in the beginning. I asked her, "are we at a tea party," "no, lol why?" she laughed, "Because you are gripping the gun like we are at a tea party, stop it and grip it correctly."

She still laughs about that one and thankfully doesn't act like we are at a tea party anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top