JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your favorite energy drink??

• Red Bull

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Monster Energy

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • RockStar

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • AMP

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Full Throttle

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters
I used to drink more of all of these than anyone. Constantly. Then when my health wasn't so great I decided to ditch this stuff and my health is so much better. Blood pressure down, no more headaches. I am out of the Aspartame biz.

Good call, aspartame is actually poison, especially if it's allowed to get over say, 130 degrees (which is about the temperature in the cargo area of delivery trucks sitting in the hot sun).
Under these conditions, Aspartame breaks down into its' chemical components, two of which are formaldehyde and wood alcohol.

You're better off just using ordinary sugar (cane, NOT corn) and working harder to burn off the extra calories.
I say cane sugar and NOT corn sugar because while your body can't tell the difference (per the ads on TV), it takes a lot more corn sugar to equal the same sweetness of cane sugar (which is just one of the reasons why Americans are getting sooooo much fatter).

i like the blue m monsters and the yellow rockstars.......but I'll drink pretty much anything (even water). I noticed the sugar alcohols in the "full strength" or "original" drinks did not set so well with me when I would drink them in the field. I'd drink one on the way to a job, then be working out in bfe and get hit with a weak feeling and start shaking - felt like I had to eat something or would die basically. Went to the sugar free or dextrose/sucrose (or is it sucralose?) sweetened ones and no problems lol.

Those that say they only drink water - felt like quoting "I don't do anything, I just drink the water..." lol. You do need to stay hydrated, though I wouldn't assume it's all good ;-)

After years working for public housing and seeing all those douche-bag do-nothings sitting on their couches all day playing video games and consuming energy drinks, I didn't think they actually worked!

I like the Monster Absolute zero but will drink the 'diet Rockstar as well. There is a newer Rockstar flavor that is pomagranet and something else that I like quite a bit but only seem to find it in convenience stores and the price is a bit high there for me.
I drink these because I like the taste.
I drink a little coffee too. But I can sleep just about any time and any place. :)

I was a once a day lunch time sports drink consumer and I have to say they really started making me feel crappy so I stopped and started eating fruit and water with lunch and noticed a huge difference in that mid day energy at work.

Like some have said here that stuff is crap!

Rockstar Xdurance---Blueberry/Pomegranate--YUM!!!

I think they have a winner here. Now is fave Rockstar flavor along with Punched(black can) and Juiced(Pomegranate)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews