JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your favorite energy drink??

• Red Bull

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Monster Energy

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • RockStar

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • AMP

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Full Throttle

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
For those of us who don't drink coffee(I know, I know, I live in the NW--Coffee Central), which energy drink do you like, and why??

I like Red Bull, Monster Absolute Zero, Monster Khaos, and Rockstar Punched.

I used to drink AMP & Venom, but since they use High Fructose Corn Syrup, I gave them up. I will drink the sugar free versions if nothing else is available.

Red Bull uses Glucose, and the sugar free Monster Absolute Zero has Sucralose in it instead of Nutrasweet.

As for Rockstar Punched, I love the taste, and Monster Khaos is 50% juice and tastes good too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

While not an actual "energy drink", I perk up an entire pot (coffee pot sized) of Earl Grey Tea.
I generally drink the whole pot, that way I'm hydrated, caffeined, and ready to do what I need to do for the day (unfortunately, I sometimes do this at night, so I'm wide awake and trying to go to sleep).

One the other side of that, I'm one of those men in which caffeine acts as a sedative, so I have no problem sleeping :).

sobenofear.jpg

Sobe No Fear
The red kind.

I've tried them all and It's the only energy drink that I stand the taste of. The fact that it tastes good is just a bonus.

You did not give the option of "None"

Lots of people assume we need caffiene/ sugar ro survive.
I have nothing against people drinking them.
Except the ones that are all bug eyed and fidgety from not having their fix.

Don;t drink coffee, No energy drinks, a little tea now and then, Milk and Some electrolyte supplement when hiking. Other wise - water (The real energy drink)

For those of us who don't drink coffee(I know, I know, I live in the NW--Coffee Central), which energy drink do you like, and why??

You did not give the option of "None"

Lots of people assume we need caffiene/ sugar ro survive.
I have nothing against people drinking them.
Except the ones that are all bug eyed and fidgety from not having their fix.

Don;t drink coffee, No energy drinks, a little tea now and then, Milk and Some electrolyte supplement when hiking. Other wise - water (The real energy drink)

This is simply a fun poll for the caffiene addicts..........

Rockstar lemonade, no carbonation.
MT Dew AMP (green can).
Full Throttle (Citrus).
Monster Java. I also like this one.
Booze, it makes some people tired, but not me (unless I'm watching a movie).
Bourbon for me too.

As for all those health hippies saying it's bad for "your body", come back and talk to me when you're 80 (it's not going to matter at that age anyhow).

Best energy drink I've experienced was Beaver Buzz in Canada. They taste very good, have a mild energy boost that sustains for long periods of time, dont have too much sugar or caffeine, they use natural cane sugar, well made. It has most of the normal ingredients an energy drink has, but also has added extracts and juices for flavoring/nutrition.

The company started off with just the red and blue cans.. (citrus and saskatoon berry). But they have grown larger, more commercialized, and have a lot of new flavours that dont really compare to the original 2.

Their Citrus energy drink in the red can was the best tasting, after that it was Saskatoon Berry flavor in the blue cans. I used to get cases shipped down to me from British Columbia... If you're ever up there i recommend you try a red or blue can, or you can have it shipped to you via their site - <broken link removed>

No, i'm not a spokesperson for beaverbuzz, i just really enjoy their product...and i believe that all other "energy drinks" are just caffinated sugar water.

PNaLa.jpg

I used to drink more of all of these than anyone. Constantly. Then when my health wasn't so great I decided to ditch this stuff and my health is so much better. Blood pressure down, no more headaches. I am out of the Aspartame biz.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top