JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't really call it a Noveske, as it is not a factory-built gun, it is worth less the sum of the components.

BTW, plenty of people hunt with an AR, add a 6.5 Grendel or 6.8 SPC and a .458 SOCOM, 450 Bushmaster or .500 Beowulf to your existing lower and most bases are covered. Just throwing it out there.

IMG_4343.PNG

Not to sound "flip" or insulting (AT ALL!!), but it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Based on functional practicality of use (to me) it really isn't worth any more than a MILSPEC Windam, Anderson, Del-Ton, PSA, or one of my many 80% scratch-builds that put rounds on target just as effectively as all those "pedigree" kits.

HOWEVER, to just the right person who REALLY digs "name brand" AR parts it may be worth their "first born child". Speaking for myself, it cuts across my OCD sense of aesthetics and don't care too much for different anodized finishes (in either color shades or finish "sheens") between the uppers and lowers, unless it's done "on purpose" as part of a pattern scheme.

I suggest that since you built it, list up and tally what you have into all the components, don't count your labor (unless you're offering a warranty), and consider the round count that's been put through it. Keep in mind that given the saturated market with cost effective quality alternatives consider not asking for more than what you have into it and expect to get OBO responses. Go with your "gut" and put what you think is a fair price on it. Keep in mind that you can always lower the price until it sells, but you can't go up. (Well, you could but you won't sell it)

You may also have better results with an equitable trade of some sort.

Hope that helps! :s0155:

From the "I wish I was joking" joke department:

Because my last name isn't Vickers, Wilson, Daniel or Noveske my rule of thumb is to take the dollar amount I paid for all the components and divide it by 3.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top