JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
peseteba.jpg

Help me id this stuff ?

Well lets see you have part of two scales (the cast piece that says REDDING and the cast piece that says PACIFIC) Obviously the primers are primers, The shinny thing in the lower center with the wire feelers in a Sparkplug gap or Distributor points gap gauge. You have various reloading dies, 3 shell holders from an unknown reloading press, looks like a LEE Primer punch and anvil set for manually pounding primers out of the pocket (in the lower left) The three steel cylinders could be bullet sizing dies. I see a scale pan or two and a front sight aperture in the cigar box.

OK I'm bored your on your own.

Well lets see you have part of two scales (the cast piece that says REDDING and the cast piece that says PACIFIC) Obviously the primers are primers, The shinny thing in the lower center with the wire feelers in a Sparkplug gap or Distributor points gap gauge. You have various reloading dies, 3 shell holders from an unknown reloading press, looks like a LEE Primer punch and anvil set for manually pounding primers out of the pocket (in the lower left) The three steel cylinders could be bullet sizing dies. I see a scale pan or two and a front sight aperture in the cigar box.

OK I'm bored your on your own.

Lol thanks man

Were you the same one who posted a pic looking for info the other day? Because this looks like most of the same stuff, down to the trigger for the mauser. (perhaps that's just becoming standard equipment in "old box of reloading junk")

Were you the same one who posted a pic looking for info the other day? Because this looks like most of the same stuff, down to the trigger for the mauser. (perhaps that's just becoming standard equipment in "old box of reloading junk")

Yeah that was my post my buddy had sent me a picture and I posted it trying to figure out what I was going to be getting. This thread is better pictures I took once I got them.

Yeah that was my post my buddy had sent me a picture and I posted it trying to figure out what I was going to be getting. This thread is better pictures I took once I got them.

Damn, I was hoping every box of reloading junk was now coming with a mauser trigger! Not that I need one or that they're useful, it seems to be an appropriate red herring for every box of stuff.

I thought it looked like reloading styuff until I saw the spark plug gap tool ,,, so now am thinking may be stuff for workin on one of them fang dangled foreign cars ,,,, LOL ! Those threaded shell holders I do believe are for a special old Herters press . There are guys who would gladly give you $5.00 apiece for them as they are hard to come buy and them old presses are built like a tank so are still in use by a few nostalgia nuts . I see what looks like a powder pan for one of those beam scales in the box . Possible the beam may be in there too ? Again if these are complete have some nostalgia value . I started out with a vintage Herters 3a press over 25 years ago and collected all of the circa correct tools to go with it and sold it all for a good price to a fella opening a sporting goods store to use as a display . One mans junk is another mans treasure .

10 Spot

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads