JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are a few of my "Dream" vehicles, not just for Bug-Out though, hunting also for a few.

Kiravan
IMG_1327.PNG
Unicat
IMG_1329.JPG
Marauder
IMG_1328.JPG

Years ago I got to drive a P4 at Edwards Air Force Base. Then spent a priceless 60 minutes cussing and discussing with much delight the pros, cons, strengths and weaknesses of that platform. Back about in 1976. The one I drove had a good pumped up 903 Cummings V8 4 stroke? Would eventually get up to 70 mph! Firefighting school laid on by the Air Force.

Anyhow, even then it was discussed how cool a P4 converted into that ultimate survivalist go anywhere motor home would be. Gut the insides removing all the fire fighting stuff. Convert into a plush RV. Add some fake armor plate and guns. Maybe some fake rockets also. Big winches. About 35 feet long and just under 8.5 feet wide. The tires were huge. Good memories. :)

Let's go Brandon. Needs to put his money where his mouth is. If you want to help the American people from high gas prices. Cancel the federal gas tax. That would be a good start

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top