JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On Sunday, I installed a lift kit on my SUV. Man Card points +50. On Monday, I drove my elderly mother to a doctor's appointment and opened the car door for her and helped her get into my now higher SUV. Man Card Points +10. On Tuesday, I drove down to the family lake cabin with my daughter, her husband, and three grandsons and spent two days teaching them about the wildlife and plants in the area. I gave them rides on my UTV and debated politics with my "moderate" son-in-law; smashing his Leftist arguments while drinking whiskey. Man card points +100.

On Saturday, I will take my much younger girlfriend into the Idaho wilderness for a 2-day tent camping trip, utilizing a solar shower I designed and built, sleeping in a pickup-bed tent modified for use in a utility trailer, pan for gold, cook over an open flame, and make love to a hot Latina while listening to the Eagles. Man card; fully charged...

What have you done lately to re-charge your man card?

latest?cb=20140311004110.jpg

In regards to the Man Card illustration in the previous post, I have not completed two of the challenges.

I have not forged a knife and I have not drank an entire bottle of Tabasco sauce. But, I have finished several bottles of my favorite Mango Habanero hot sauce...

On Sunday, I installed a lift kit on my SUV. Man Card points +50. On Monday, I drove my elderly mother to a doctor's appointment and opened the car door for her and helped her get into my now higher SUV. Man Card Points +10. On Tuesday, I drove down to the family lake cabin with my daughter, her husband, and three grandsons and spent two days teaching them about the wildlife and plants in the area. I gave them rides on my UTV and debated politics with my "moderate" son-in-law; smashing his Leftist arguments while drinking whiskey. Man card points +100.

On Saturday, I will take my much younger girlfriend into the Idaho wilderness for a 2-day tent camping trip, utilizing a solar shower I designed and built, sleeping in a pickup-bed tent modified for use in a utility trailer, pan for gold, cook over an open flame, and make love to a hot Latina while listening to the Eagles. Man card; fully charged...

View attachment 731836
Excuse me, what did you say?
Awesome Capt Kirk.jpg

Put together a Solar powered PTZ camera system with WiFi connected to by home system, it'll go on a post attached to the back fence overlooking the canyon behind the house.This camera has notification capability and automated motion tracking. Testing in progress.

View attachment 731836

Sang along with ABBA Dancing Queen, Mancard now in a .gov sized deficit.

Now, in a weird sort of way, that's about the nicest thing I've heard someone on this board say to another in quite some time... I think... o_Oo_Oo_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top