JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

20210617_125126.jpg

MAKE IT SO! (or whatever gets you movin' Ensign!)

cosplaykirkstartrekfrank004.jpg
(that over-priced shirt was made by the original artist, original pattern, and the gold trim is from the 50-miles of it he had left over from the series.)

Last Edited:
the wife runs a costume shop in Beaverton.

which means I get some unusual "honey-do" projects.

this one, where i pose in Easter mascots, a kid practically jumped out of a moving vehicle to come see.

too friggin' adorable.

frankaseasterbunny2014.jpg

I would much rather be associated West Virginia than Virginia.
But, I have never been to either one.
I would too. Much prettier and freer state. But it's where I got stuck when the whole fam moved back from Italy in 1976.
I finally got out in 1980, after finishing high school and dropping out of VA Tech after less than a quarter... :)

There was a running joke in Virginia BITD.
When someone would say something utterly stupid, the disbeliever would ask, "What part of West Virginia did you say you was from?"

the wife runs a costume shop in Beaverton.

which means I get some unusual "honey-do" projects.

this one, where i pose in Easter mascots, a kid practically jumped out of a moving vehicle to come see.

too friggin' adorable.

View attachment 976954
My daughter would jump in front of a moving vehicle to avoid you. She has an absolute hatred for the Easter bunny. I blame her mother.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top