JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a glock 27, second gen. So one of my gifts was a gen 3 ejector/indicator. The second gen, when you have a round in the pipe....... it was kinda hard to run your finger on the side and know if you were carrying hot. With the gen 3 it has a raised tip that makes it A LOT easier to know if your carrying one in the chamber.
I also got 2 glock .40 clips each holding 31 rounds. They are the vectory brand and not that POS schrader or whatever crap brand. They look pretty good and if they had the GLOCK logo then i pretty much couldn't tell the difference. Nice plastic and metal lined clips with the +2. skeet skeet skeet lol

Well it wasnt a gift but yesterday I did get a like new walnut police 870 stock in the mail that I had ordered a few weeks ago. Today I get to install it!!! :D

P.S. Anyone know how to install a remington 870 stock? LOL

I received a crimson trace grip for my 642 from santa.

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

Santa brought me a Lee Classic turret press kit from Kempfs, with .38/.357 dies and everything. Now I can finally stop talking about reloading and make some real, live boolits.:D Pictures will be posted once everything is set up and dialed in.
-Curtis

Got a membership to Rainier Gun and Rod Club through Jan. 2011 from the Father In Law.

Just got clothes from the Wife....................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

i got a new shotty for some work i did on my girlfriends parents house. I got it x-mas eve its a mossberg 500 persuader! I love shotguns:D I have some questions posted on the general firearms section if you can help i could use some.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top