JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well its Christmas Eve did you get anything yet?

Just did a gift exchange with my mom and she brought a brand new Ruger Mark I that my dad bought when I was a kid. Still in the original box with 2 clips. The funny thing the original receipt was in the box. Paid 157.77 back in 82.

Hope you get what you asked for:s0155:

Got a Choate 4 shot mag extenstion for my 870, some VZ Alien grips for my Goldcup, and a Wilson Combat checkered flat mainspring housing for the Goldcup as well.

Oh yeah and a Seattle Sounders Hoody from my son. He plays in their pep band up in Seattle.

I got Lasik eye surgery :D Anyone hear about the eye Dr. who was arrested for trying to hire someone to kill two people a month or so ago? Yep, that was my Doc. I will be getting a couple of pistols very soon. I'm still thinking G22c and a P22. Anyone want to talk me into something different? I'm listening...I have about $1200 to spend.

I got a lump of coal and a 200 mile round trip drive. It is all good. We buy things for families that need it more not that I dont need a new pistol. I hate all of you.:s0114:
Hope you are all having a good christmas and spending time with loved ones.
On a side note. My dog got a neew bed and some toys. Lucky basterd.

I got a hat from my mom.
the rest of the family quit exchanging gifts this year.
Which only made it right to buy this for myself.

Merry Christmas to me!
SA M1 Garand, my first.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top