JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a bad price. You can always get more online as well. I use apmex.com.
For smaller purchases up to 13 oz. The shipping is only 12.95.
I bought 10 oz on my first purchase. After messing around with the shipping calculator, Ive decided to purchase 13 1oz bars or rounds at a time. If you purchase 14 or more the shipping goes to $19.95.

Can you buy 26 of them for $19.95 shipping?

Gunner, you can buy upto 55 1 oz pieces at the $19.95 rate for shipping. 56 and up it goes to 24.95.
If you buy 100 or more pieces then you get a discounted rate per ounce of silver or any other PM they sell I believe.

Gunner, you can buy upto 55 1 oz pieces at the $19.95 rate for shipping. 56 and up it goes to 24.95.
If you buy 100 or more pieces then you get a discounted rate per ounce of silver or any other PM they sell I believe.

Thanks. I have silver, but it's mostly in pre-64 coins. I have a bunch of Morgan dollars, liberty dimes, quarters, etc. I need to get busy and sell those and convert them to basic silver. I don't think the numismatic value would hold in a crash, and I can up my supply of actual silver by doing that.

$.02

The coins you have are 90 percent silver if they are pre 64. I would keep them. Your gonna take a huge hit trying to sell them. Plus it might be nice to have several different weights or denominations. Lots of us are trying to pick up the pre 64 coins. I would just add to what you have.

The coins you have are 90 percent silver if they are pre 64. I would keep them. Your gonna take a huge hit trying to sell them. Plus it might be nice to have several different weights or denominations. Lots of us are trying to pick up the pre 64 coins. I would just add to what you have.

Well, I wouldn't take a "hit." I bought every one of them at par in the '70's when I was a banker. They still were coming through the bank here and there as people still emptied piggy banks. All the tellers watched for them for me and I'd just buy them with change in my pocket. I was the only one interested back then. I have about ten pounds of them - not a whole lot.

Congrats Jdub. Now you know why the pointer finger was invented.

And asians always offer their left hand when greeting each other.

Yes, which is why generally they hug friends and left-hand shake new people. offering your right hand in most traditional families is a rather large insult. (mother's ex-husband was, Jordanian I believe.)

Todays prep: old gray denim (love denim) sport vests, and potentially trading for a carbine for the missus for her birthday. partners stick together, and shoot the same ammo, haha.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top