JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0155:GREAT VIDEO, good advice. I think the cost is not an issue when it comes to clean drinking water (boiling takes much longer). That is the first thing I did today, second, target practice. Third, bought more ammo. I like the emergency car/truck kits. Next on the list for me. Keep 'em in the 10 ring boys! God bless...

got my girl a M38 carbine for an early birthday present. De-cosmo'd it and stained/poly'd.
Then proceeded to ask me "Is this for me or are you just letting me use it?"
:s0131:

Oh and 400 rounds.

That's the same set of dies, right? Just one set for both? :)

my 9mm dies say, on the label, 9mm, 9x21 and 9x23.
a quick search on the web shows that 9x21 is 9mm but I am having a little trouble finding the conversion for 9x23.

I worded that horribly. You need two sets of dies for 9mm and .380 I thought you were saying just one. :(

You can load 9x21 and 9x23 with the same dies with different adjustments. Do you have such a gun and such ammo?

9x19 is 9mm Luger and 9mm parabellum and 9mm Nato - what we typically call 9mm.

I worded that horribly. You need two sets of dies for 9mm and .380 I thought you were saying just one. :(

You can load 9x21 and 9x23 with the same dies with different adjustments. Do you have such a gun and such ammo?

9x19 is 9mm Luger and 9mm parabellum and 9mm Nato - what we typically call 9mm.

Didn't see your clarification when I posted my previous post.:s0155:

Repacked my "go everywhere" bug out kit.
This is the one that is always with me, that I can grab really fast and get away on foot if needed.
I have a full size backpack that stays in the truck but that may not always be accessible.

Allen Hydration Pack - 1.5 Liter ($27.97@Bimart)
1st Aid Kit
Rain Poncho/Shelter
200' Nylon paracord - 440 lb rated
100 x 9mm JHP in 2 pouches
66 x 9mm in 2 magzines
Water purification tabs - up to 10 quarts
LED headlamp
Box cutter knife
Gerber River Shorty knife
candles, matches, lighter
Notebook and pencil

I have room for more small items so need to add some energy bars, emergency fishing kit, signal mirror, and maybe an emergency blanket.

Bought a First Aid kit and stocked it with common medicines. Went through my backpacking gear and organized it. I now keep it all packed, ready to go, minus a fuel bottle in case it leaks/spills.

i sent most of the day getting water and food put up..i believe thing's r gonna start hoppin here real soon...im an ol mountain woman and i have had 2 do 4 myself b 4...there's so much more i need 2 know tho...i have been watching the program's on the history channel and frimly believe everthing they r tryin 2 tell us...i want 2 go up in2 the mountain's, but i dont want 2 go unprepared...i would like 2 meet people that have the same idea's as mine...im gonna look 4 a cave in new of year's back...any help or advice will b greatly appreciated ...im looking 4 a hand gun and a shot gun...protection and food..im not a hunter 4 sure, but i will survive the best way i can, and im a quick learner..c yall

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top