JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Adding to the list:

Lansky diamond knife sharpener kit
Lansky 1000 grit ceramic stone
Lansky 2000 grit ceramic stone
200 Sierra matchkings#2275
Fat separator (kitchen item)
8x AA Eneloop rechargeable batteries

I'm practical. Sometimes.

Wife did bless me purchasing a Remington 700 SRS-AAC in 308 on Christmas Eve. A rifle I have wanted for a while. There was a 10% off sale at Sportsmans so I turned the "Well it is only on sale for limited time" back on her and she didn't fight. I know I just enabled her as well.

Now I just need to work out how to get her to buy into the Nightforce Optic I want that costs more than twice what the rifle cost.

IMG_4546.JPG It was just too neat to pass up. The new Mossberg JIC in the patriots waterproof and floating tube. Perfect for the boat.........
Just In Case I encounter Sharknado's and need to blast them out of the sky :s0019:

Now you did it, can't claim a boating accident with a floating case...

Pretty sharp though...

As a captain and federal documented vessel. I'm completely legal to carry a firearm on board my vessel. I've been boarded numerous times and always get a thumbs up after my inspection. Be honest , courteous , and respect them and they in return will put their lives on the line for you.

Picked up an M&P Shield 45, for myself.

I had the 9mm version, but didn't care for the way it rotated in my hand, while firing. The grip was just too smooth. A buddy recently picked up the new 45 version, and I fell in love. The new factory stippling is more like something you'd pay someone to do as an aftermarket upfrade, but without the chance of F***ing your frame up. With that said, I'd love to have someone add more stippling to it. haha

Also picked up a Benchmade Griptilian for stupid cheap at Quantico Tactical, in Tacoma.

Last Edited:
Sold two, bought one; came out even on the number of barrels. Got an old Hollenbeck THREE-BARREL GUN CO. drilling; 12ga x 12ga x 32-40. The shotgun barrels are Damascus, probably started out as 2-1/2" 12ga. I think the last owner had 'em bumped out to 2-3/4", but I'm gonna keep it at specialty 2-1/2" shells, or make my own blackpowder ones--in fact, I ordered a box of 12ga brass hulls today. It ain't no safe queen; in fact, the stock has been replaced, so its collector value ain't much, but feeding it and hunting it will likely take up the rest of the time I got left reloading and/or afield--this gun is only 35 years older than I am. We both got warts 'n wrinkles.....

I purchased the French Battlecruiser Dunkerque to play online in World of Warships. Her two front quad turrets have 13 inch guns in them.

I am sort of partial to playing Battlecruisers. I got the German Battlecruiser Scharnhorst 6 months ago, and have really enjoyed playing it.

Here is my Dunkerque in port:

View attachment 331327

Photos of the real Dunkerque:

View attachment 331330

View attachment 331331

How she looks in the game ( the graphics in this game are amazing ):

View attachment 331332

View attachment 331333

As a kid I used to play Avalon Hill's Jutland with my older brother. My favorite WWI German battlecruiser was the Seydlitz.

Brutus Out

You forgot the pictures.

I cant go get it yet. WAY too much snow over here right now. Not until the spring or so. 650 HP 496 inch L88 head BBC with TH400 and full cage. Ive got to make a few changes. The guy who did the cage doesnt do very good work on chassis ( sorry dad ) and I'm going to back half the car and redo the cage and 4 link the suspension instead of the ladder bars on there now. That and a swap to a solid roller compatible with Nitrous. I'm building a Spooled Dana 60 for it now with 4.10's. The Old Man wants his 9 inch out of it which is fine because I really don't like 9 inch rear ends. With a 200 shot of Nitrous it should be a 10 flat car ( capable of high 9's ) which is as fast as I want to go and keep it streetable .

Yeah, I'm that guy driving through parking lots setting car alarms off and waking you up at 6 AM when I go to work. When I pull up next to the mini van your wife is driving and you down at me with a tear in your eye from the passenger seat we will both understand.

I cant go get it yet. WAY too much snow over here right now. Not until the spring or so. 650 HP 496 inch L88 head BBC with TH400 and full cage. Ive got to make a few changes. The guy who did the cage doesnt do very good work on chassis ( sorry dad ) and I'm going to back half the car and redo the cage and 4 link the suspension instead of the ladder bars on there now. That and a swap to a solid roller compatible with Nitrous. I'm building a Spooled Dana 60 for it now with 4.10's. The Old Man wants his 9 inch out of it which is fine because I really don't like 9 inch rear ends. With a 200 shot of Nitrous it should be a 10 flat car ( capable of high 9's ) which is as fast as I want to go and keep it streetable .

Yeah, I'm that guy driving through parking lots setting car alarms off and waking you up at 6 AM when I go to work. When I pull up next to the mini van your wife is driving and you down at me with a tear in your eye from the passenger seat we will both understand.
I'm getting a little teary just thinking about it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top