JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
365811-b9904d94ae074f39d001ad2c9dd1f4a9.jpg

IMG_1533.JPG Picked up A Bersa 40 Ultra Compact Pro. I know some people think the forty is dead but I want Bersa in this caliber for years and at 200 dollars at Cabelas I couldn't pass it up. That makes for a cheap Christmas

Do tell...that is a good discount!

ATN has up to $1000 rebate on thermal sights if bought before end of 2017. Most be postmarked by end of January.

Opticsplanet had a 14% off coupon.

So first it was 14% off, then I paid with my credit card that gives me 5% off purchases up to $2000 a quarter on sporting goods, then The $1000 rebate comes off.

Altogether it was very close to 50% off, came out to $2371 after all cash back, discounts and rebates are applied.

ATN ThOR-HD 640x480 Thermal Night Vision Smart HD Rifle Scope — 4 models

I've been playing with it since I got it, it's amazing. It just doesn't work through windows so if you want to look through windows with a night capable optic, you have to go night vision so not thermal.

ATN has up to $1000 rebate on thermal sights if bought before end of 2017. Most be postmarked by end of January.

Opticsplanet had a 14% off coupon.

So first it was 14% off, then I paid with my credit card that gives me 5% off purchases up to $2000 a quarter on sporting goods, then The $1000 rebate comes off.

Altogether it was very close to 50% off, came out to $2371 after all cash back, discounts and rebates are applied.

ATN ThOR-HD 640x480 Thermal Night Vision Smart HD Rifle Scope — 4 models

I've been playing with it since I got it, it's amazing. It just doesn't work through windows so if you want to look through windows with a night capable optic, you have to go night vision so not thermal.
Thanks for the answers, and yes TI will not see through glass and can also be deceptive in the right situation where a reflective surface is near heat emitting subject.

Maybe the closest thing to what your after with this thread is I bought myself $300+ worth of PEX Pipe to repipe 80% of the house after a leak developed in a section of pipe under the house that is totally unaccessable to anyone bigg then a 10 year old skinny girl.

I spend roughly the waking hours of 6 days crawling around bent in half cussing at everything I could think of.

That was my big Christmas for me splurge!

Other then that I been buying nuts and bolts for my Willys project as I go just like normal.

NO gun! But my wife bought me something for Christmas that I have been wanting for a long time!
A Tamron 150mm-600mm Telephoto Camera Lens for my Cannon Camera. I like to photograph wildlife! View attachment 416266Sniper 03

Nice. I have been wanting a 600 mm for a long time,and the Tamron is at the top of the list. The prices are holding me back, but I have to have one to get to that next level in photography. 4 days in Central Oregon equals 700 pictures. The family is used to me stopping to photograph damn near everything.

Got my Unicorn...
SIG 232 .380
It will be send later to Robar for their NP3 finish. Google them , fantastic work. 20171226_163238.jpg

Got it from another member over the weekend. Crimson Trace laser grips arrive next week!

Nice. I have been wanting a 600 mm for a long time,and the Tamron is at the top of the list. The prices are holding me back, but I have to have one to get to that next level in photography. 4 days in Central Oregon equals 700 pictures. The family is used to me stopping to photograph damn near everything.

I am an old Canon FD guy (manual focus stuff) and since none of my 20+ lenses will fit the New Canon Mount I waited until the Micro 4/3's system matured and I bought a used Olympus OM-D so now lenses like my 400mm f4.5 nFD is equal to a 800mm f4.5 since the Micro 4/3's format is half the size of 35mm. A little slower to focus but MAN OH MAN a 16 X lens with a 16 MP sensor and 5 axis stabilization sure ramps up the Bird Photography.

It came with two lenses adapters for Canon FD and one for Pentax M-42 mount. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Thanks for the answers, and yes TI will not see through glass and can also be deceptive in the right situation where a reflective surface is near heat emitting subject.

Yep, I knew that going into it, just pointing that info out there in case people were going to buy something and not do all the research beforehand

I used my Christmas funds to pay for my State of Oregon preliminary teaching license. It wasn't my first choice, but it should lead to paychecks that can buy other toys...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top