JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's mine:
m4-tactical-shotgun-pistol-12-gauge.png
Picked it up from Cabelas a few nights ago. Now I need to start practicing for some Three Gun!

I've always been curious about those BHO magazines. If the bolt is being held open by the follower on the mag, then how do you extract the mag when it's empty?
Lol, I was staring at the "BHO" and going "Barak Hussein Obama".. makes sense.. and then saw bolt hold open. lol

Tikka T3 for the wife, a Mossberg JM Pro 930 and a S&W Chiefs special for myself :)
Have fun with that 930- careful with it biting your thumb when loading it. First mod should be a modified lifter. Experience speaking-and I need the mod done.

Springfield Combat Operator, the Lipsey's version in 45.......now looking for one in 9mm, very much like!

Picked it up 2 weeks ago, the wife was 'in the know' but not necessarily on board. I can't discuss purchases with her prior to making them or I will get shut down every time. The same old 'what do you need another one for?" argument. Sooo, I try not to rub her face in my 'problem' but make purchases when I feel the need. At some point she may inquire about something but I think she's just given up on trying to keep me in line and realized it's not worth arguing about. Sometimes she even seems interested but I think that's more for me than an actual interest. We have kids, I just say it's for them eventually as part of Dad's legacy. She's definitely not anti, just more practical than myself.

I've always been curious about those BHO magazines. If the bolt is being held open by the follower on the mag, then how do you extract the mag when it's empty?

You extract the mag as normal and the bolt slams forward, it's not any more difficult than a standard AK mag. The point of the BHO was to let the shooter visually know it was empty instead of the proverbial "click" on an empty chamber you may or may not hear over the din of gunfire around you. You merely load and charge the weapon as normal. ;)

Oh yeah, Christmas Eve day I ordered 1200 rounds of Herter's (S&B) brass cased, 115gr FMJ 9mm that comes with 4 "Cabellas" dry-box" ammo cans (basically just plastic range boxes) with $20 off and free shipping for (about) $239.00

Last Edited:
Santa got me this which means I really bought it :D
I got to try it out to make sure it worked several weeks ago then it had to get wrapped and in the safe. Had to pretend like I was surprised when I got home from work yesterday and open'd it.:rolleyes: Next is the conversion stuff to make it feed 10mm and going to work on a way to use BUIS on it. :cool:
ASR45.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top