JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_2143.JPG

I got a new sweater for work

I bought my wife a new transmission for our Explorer. $ 3,600.

It was actually budgeted and saved for, but we bought a trip to the Randy Travis tribute show in Nashville in February.

Thinking a black powder pistol here pretty soon though.

I bought myself a new belt/disc sander for fitting recoil pads. I've been wanting one of these for a long time:

IMG_0934_zpsqz7oilbd.jpg

It works great. Installed a new pachmayer on my old hunting rifle the other day too:
IMG_0929_zpssv7o05ot.jpg

I also bought a new husky tool box:
IMG_0938_zps05ktnsln.jpg

All basically gun related, as I keep a lot of ammo locked up in the tool box...

I purchased the French Battlecruiser Dunkerque to play online in World of Warships. Her two front quad turrets have 13 inch guns in them.

I am sort of partial to playing Battlecruisers. I got the German Battlecruiser Scharnhorst 6 months ago, and have really enjoyed playing it.

Here is my Dunkerque in port:

dunkerque1.jpg

Photos of the real Dunkerque:

d59ylTL.jpg

CIwdw0C.jpg

How she looks in the game ( the graphics in this game are amazing ):

Dunkerque2.jpg

0ea74a00-63d7-11e6-8013-d89d6715223c_1200x.jpg

No firearms this year for Christmas, the object of my longing was this Citizens Blue Angel Radio Controlled Eco-Drive watch, been eyeing this the last few Christmas seasons...

And several hundred rounds of 5.56 cause Bi-Mart had it on sale... image.jpeg

I bought myself a new belt/disc sander for fitting recoil pads. I've been wanting one of these for a long time:

View attachment 331276

It works great. Installed a new pachmayer on my old hunting rifle the other day too:
View attachment 331277

I also bought a new husky tool box:
View attachment 331278

All basically gun related, as I keep a lot of ammo locked up in the tool box...
Sorry '17Hunter, but your shop is WAAAYY too clean.

You must be one sick individual. ;)

Not so much a Christmas time thing, but I got an Escape for me to replace the Golf TDi I am selling back to VW. It was all I could afford this year until I get the VW sold back. Then I am thinking a nice .50 Beowulf upper for my AR.

2016-10-07 16.02.46.jpg

I already said I didn't get myself anything for Christmas, but now that Christmas is over and I've received some $$ to bolster the funds, I've put this on layaway - a TNW ASR in .40SW and FDE finish. I've wanted one of these for a while now as I'm a pistol carbine fan, and I love that this one can swap calibers to 9mm, .357sig, .45acp and 10mm, with some other options coming too. Just buy an extra barrel and bolt for .357sig or 9mm swaps, or a barrel, bolt and lower for .45acp/10mm and you've got a lot of options :)

ASR1.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top