JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I was listening to the news yesterday on the radio and they had a clip from Barry about our relationship with Pakistan. A few things I thought were ironically amusing. First off, he enunciated Pakistan as if he were a local, ( Pok-ah-Stahn) which was creepy...then he proudly declared the "we" meaning the good ole' US of A are resuming our aid to them to the tune of 1.6 Billion ( with a B) dollars.....

So, riddle me, just last week we had no money to let hero's and vets that have been KIA be buried, let living ones see any places in DC because they were all shut down but we can afford to send aid to the very guys that are harboring our enemy?

Explain please......( frustrated beyond belief).....

This is now a spending race to the bottom by both parties and their special interests. The debt will never be paid back, so for the clowns in DC it is a free-for-all.

Go read the article I just posted under Preparedness on the collapse of the US Dollar. The music stops when the transition happens to a new, informal reserve currency.

Peter

well the shutdown was based on a suggestion of his but it was congress that called all of the shots. dont get me wrong though, he should have been removed from office for several other reasons already.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top