Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What Debt?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by simon99, Oct 24, 2013.

1. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

So, I was listening to the news yesterday on the radio and they had a clip from Barry about our relationship with Pakistan. A few things I thought were ironically amusing. First off, he enunciated Pakistan as if he were a local, ( Pok-ah-Stahn) which was creepy...then he proudly declared the "we" meaning the good ole' US of A are resuming our aid to them to the tune of 1.6 Billion ( with a B) dollars.....

So, riddle me, just last week we had no money to let hero's and vets that have been KIA be buried, let living ones see any places in DC because they were all shut down but we can afford to send aid to the very guys that are harboring our enemy?

Explain please......( frustrated beyond belief).....

2. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

youll have to take that up with congress, they make the budget decisions. i cant say i like the BS that came from it either though.

3. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

This is now a spending race to the bottom by both parties and their special interests. The debt will never be paid back, so for the clowns in DC it is a free-for-all.

Go read the article I just posted under Preparedness on the collapse of the US Dollar. The music stops when the transition happens to a new, informal reserve currency.

Peter

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  4. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

well the shutdown was based on a suggestion of his but it was congress that called all of the shots. dont get me wrong though, he should have been removed from office for several other reasons already.

6. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Not to mention that they are arming our sword enemies in Syria! !!!!

7. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

since 2002 the USA has funded pakistan with $$$$$$$ guns jobs etc etc all part of our nice one world system