JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
everyone seems to be complaining of big tax bills this year (me included) what changed for 2022?
Besides having a dictator in office? The pandemic tax breaks expired, and .Gov has to pay for all that spending so the fuehrer can claim he cut the deficit and hire more tax sturmtruppen.

Taxation = Theft

G-damn blood suckers! I truly wouldn't mind paying REASONABLE taxes if the money was properly managed and well spent. But it isn't. And they're always demanding more tribute...especially in Kommifornia.

But with the above said I really didn't pay much in taxes this past year. Didn't make much to have to pay taxes on. And have some carryover losses from previous years.

Don't worry, Oregon has a 3.9B surplus so far for this biennium and Tina needs 200M for the Homeless. You haven't even begun to feel it yet. Paying your own bills? Shoot, you got enough for 3-4 other people or more and it's your responsibility to take care of them.

And

Taxation = Theft

G-damn blood suckers! I truly wouldn't mind paying REASONABLE taxes if the money was properly managed and well spent. But it isn't. And they're always demanding more tribute...especially in Kommifornia.

But with the above said I really didn't pay much in taxes this past year. Didn't make much to have to pay taxes on. And have some carryover losses from previous years.
What burns me so much is the mass of people they are handing money to while they tell me I need to pay more 🤬
The "houseless" is the latest thing here that just sets me off. Our Gov on down are yelling or piles of cash to help the houseless. Saying they are without homes due to there being no homes. When you look at these scum 99.9% of them are without house because they are with Fentanyl and Meth. They do not want a home they want drugs. So they are forever telling me to pay more so they can dump more cash down the crapper.

Don't worry, Oregon has a 3.9B surplus so far for this biennium and Tina needs 200M for the Homeless. You haven't even begun to feel it yet. Paying your own bills? Shoot, you got enough for 3-4 other people or more and it's your responsibility to take care of them.

And

Since the local authorities here have now deiced that driving around in a vehicle with no tags is no longer a reason to do anything I feel like a rube when I buy new tabs for all my vehicles now too. 🤬

What burns me so much is the mass of people they are handing money to while they tell me I need to pay more 🤬
The "houseless" is the latest thing here that just sets me off. Our Gov on down are yelling or piles of cash to help the houseless. Saying they are without homes due to there being no homes. When you look at these scum 99.9% of them are without house because they are with Fentanyl and Meth. They do not want a home they want drugs. So they are forever telling me to pay more so they can dump more cash down the crapper.
There is so much to be angry about. Grifts to Pakistan for their gender studies efforts. Money to South Africa for their green energy efforts. Billions of dollars outright stolen because of the massive mismanagement of covid funds. Hell, massive printing and handouts of covid money leading to massive inflation. :mad:

Same thing happened to me this year like it does every year. I get a refund from the feds and write another check to the state.

Same thing happened to me this year like it does every year. I get a refund from the feds and write another check to the state.
I don't think Oregon has a real tax formula, they just look at what you paid last year and then ad a few percent. That's been my experience, even adding dependents through the past years, still owe more.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews