JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's that time of year again, when we are reminded of how much taxes we have paid.

I would like to get a maximum return on my investment, from the governments I paid taxes to.

What are some of the best ways of doing that?

Edit: Here is a partial list of things they are spending my money on. I wouldn't mind clawing back some of it, even if it's in the form of non-cash benefits.

Last Edited:
What about in the category of : Waste, Fraud and Abuse?

What?
Yeah.....the Covid money spent on small business loans and unemployment compensation that disappeared. The lawsuits that are merely settled to make them go away. Programs and people that don't actually work/produce results as they were expected to do. Study/Research money spent on stuff that most American's wouldn't/couldn't/don't give a damm about. Foreign Aid to countries that our enemies and/or the countries that continually vote in the UN to counter our vote. Political witch hunts (hearings and investigations that seems to be brought up by THAT same party, over and over again, looking to tar a certain idea or candidate). ETC....Etc....etc.....

Nah......they wouldn't dare.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA