JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought two SKS in the last year and shopped a lot of ads, and there are a LOT of them for sale. Myself, I think the Norinco is superior even though the Yugoslavian is heftier---I like the chrome bore so I don't need to fear corrosive ammo. One of mine came with the original sales receipt for $65.00! Basically, nobody wants to pay more than three hundred unless there are quality modifications or ammo included---and really "bubbafied" SKS are not well received. So a lot of SKS listed seem to never get sold. YOUR addition of the TechSite is a big plus, so your price is right in line.

So, how you likeum that TechSite? Is it a pain to re-zero after every cleaning? Or is it no big deal? I have wanted one but that element of the design annoys me........................elsullo :winkkiss:

I personally feel a modified SKS is worth less than a factory original and that there is no such thing as a quality modification. I bought my original SKS for $79 brand new, I still have it too!

I recently picked up an unfired SKS-M for the equivalent of $200. ;)

I personally feel a modified SKS is worth less than a factory original and that there is no such thing as a quality modification. I bought my original SKS for $79 brand new, I still have it too!

I recently picked up an unfired SKS-M for the equivalent of $200. ;)

+1

And how'd ya find that deal on the SKS-M??

I have a Norinco SKS, I bought it new years ago. Low round count. Original, with wood stock. Only thing I have done to it is install Tech Sights TS-200peep sight. From what I can tell from this forum, around $350 seems like what they sell for? Or what do folks look for on SKS's that might affect the resell value?

Also, all things being equal, a Sino-Soviet SKS will carry a higher premium.

+1

And how'd ya find that deal on the SKS-M??

I traded an AK WASR10 I bought for $300 for the SKS, $100, and 100 rounds of steel core 7.62x39. I knew where the SKS-M was for 15 years. My neighbor bought it new at the gun show for $179ish and I've wanted to trade him for years, I just recently had something he wanted.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top