JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought two SKS in the last year and shopped a lot of ads, and there are a LOT of them for sale. Myself, I think the Norinco is superior even though the Yugoslavian is heftier---I like the chrome bore so I don't need to fear corrosive ammo. One of mine came with the original sales receipt for $65.00! Basically, nobody wants to pay more than three hundred unless there are quality modifications or ammo included---and really "bubbafied" SKS are not well received. So a lot of SKS listed seem to never get sold. YOUR addition of the TechSite is a big plus, so your price is right in line.

So, how you likeum that TechSite? Is it a pain to re-zero after every cleaning? Or is it no big deal? I have wanted one but that element of the design annoys me........................elsullo :winkkiss:

I personally feel a modified SKS is worth less than a factory original and that there is no such thing as a quality modification. I bought my original SKS for $79 brand new, I still have it too!

I recently picked up an unfired SKS-M for the equivalent of $200. ;)

I personally feel a modified SKS is worth less than a factory original and that there is no such thing as a quality modification. I bought my original SKS for $79 brand new, I still have it too!

I recently picked up an unfired SKS-M for the equivalent of $200. ;)

+1

And how'd ya find that deal on the SKS-M??

I have a Norinco SKS, I bought it new years ago. Low round count. Original, with wood stock. Only thing I have done to it is install Tech Sights TS-200peep sight. From what I can tell from this forum, around $350 seems like what they sell for? Or what do folks look for on SKS's that might affect the resell value?

Also, all things being equal, a Sino-Soviet SKS will carry a higher premium.

+1

And how'd ya find that deal on the SKS-M??

I traded an AK WASR10 I bought for $300 for the SKS, $100, and 100 rounds of steel core 7.62x39. I knew where the SKS-M was for 15 years. My neighbor bought it new at the gun show for $179ish and I've wanted to trade him for years, I just recently had something he wanted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top