JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Celebrating Winter Ale Season....

D79FCA84-9972-4BD9-AC82-D6320338C1F7.jpeg

Most interesting @Will_White. I will need to give this one a spin. The pickle made me laugh. :s0112:

Personally, doing G&Ts, which is the middle point for my boozy shenanigans; light stuff (beer and wine) might as well be tap water. Gin is a controlled descent. Tequila when embracing the loco. Absinthe when only full on gonzo is in order.

¡Salud!

Most interesting @Will_White. I will need to give this one a spin. The pickle made me laugh. :s0112:

Personally, doing G&Ts, which is the middle point for my boozy shenanigans; light stuff (beer and wine) might as well be tap water. Gin is a controlled descent. Tequila when embracing the loco. Absinthe when only full on gonzo is in order.

¡Salud!
I recommend one of the more caraway forward aquavits vs the anise forward ones, I used Ole Bjorkevoll Aquavit. Krogstad is too licoricey and overpowers the vermouth.

As for the garnish I might have to experiment with a saline solution or pickle brine next time I use fresh dill, the little bit of salt from the pickle enhanced the dill and caraway notes.

Gin & Tonic, though I will be going dry soon for a variety of reasons. For how long, I do not know. To quote Dr. Strangelove, "[with] A spirit bold curiosity for the adventure ahead." :s0155:

@AndyinEverson, ugh, having been married to a teacher since 2001, I know all too well about "the crud". Some years she brings it home and it is the gift that keeps on giving!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top