JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Celebrating Winter Ale Season....

D79FCA84-9972-4BD9-AC82-D6320338C1F7.jpeg

Most interesting @Will_White. I will need to give this one a spin. The pickle made me laugh. :s0112:

Personally, doing G&Ts, which is the middle point for my boozy shenanigans; light stuff (beer and wine) might as well be tap water. Gin is a controlled descent. Tequila when embracing the loco. Absinthe when only full on gonzo is in order.

¡Salud!

Most interesting @Will_White. I will need to give this one a spin. The pickle made me laugh. :s0112:

Personally, doing G&Ts, which is the middle point for my boozy shenanigans; light stuff (beer and wine) might as well be tap water. Gin is a controlled descent. Tequila when embracing the loco. Absinthe when only full on gonzo is in order.

¡Salud!
I recommend one of the more caraway forward aquavits vs the anise forward ones, I used Ole Bjorkevoll Aquavit. Krogstad is too licoricey and overpowers the vermouth.

As for the garnish I might have to experiment with a saline solution or pickle brine next time I use fresh dill, the little bit of salt from the pickle enhanced the dill and caraway notes.

Gin & Tonic, though I will be going dry soon for a variety of reasons. For how long, I do not know. To quote Dr. Strangelove, "[with] A spirit bold curiosity for the adventure ahead." :s0155:

@AndyinEverson, ugh, having been married to a teacher since 2001, I know all too well about "the crud". Some years she brings it home and it is the gift that keeps on giving!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top