JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
B8D8D854-138D-4451-8C0F-6492B33C71EA.jpeg
Jack with a few rocks.

Ah shhhoot... Tryin to remembers what the heck I frank tonight. Must a bin some kind of patriot pinus colada Jefferson Gin and a Lit Irishman Delight. Then dare was dat Watermelon Keg and a firecracker cocktail! Whew weee! The fireworks are really grate to nite! Hold it! Hole my Mojito Diablo and waaaatch this! Oh carp, here comes another Berry Fusion Marteeeneee.

Immm feelin like a Red White n Blue Sangria! Hold the skittles Vodka boys, this patriot is goin down! But not after I trys on of dem Hurriculies! or rather Hurricanes. Ahh, what the heck... make it a doublesss!

Hope y'all are having fun! It's pretty boring out here in Washougal land all by my lonesome! Quiet too! Guess I'll grab an old YouTube cowboy movie, sip on my cup of coffee and hit the sack! Night!

Ladies and Gentlemen, and to the rest of you, I present 7lbs. of smoke dried cuts of beef flesh with a sweet heat flavor. Often considered "The Most Sensual of the Jerked Meats." Pairs especially well with good ol Pabst, Ranier, Hamm's or similar.

IMG_0961.JPG

Last years Summer Ale,
20210708_202842.jpg
Rye, Cherries, Honey, and Juniper.

The minimal hop character it started with is almost non existent now and the pine-y and wine-y character is much more prominent but still supported by a floral honey backdrop.

Old Fashion with Proper Twelve Irish Whiskey and Angostura Aromatic Bitters. It's 5:40 here, so....
CC971CB9-9962-4045-83BE-3FEC248CBA5D.jpeg

Edited to add: Thank you Connor McGregor for suggesting the Proper Twelve....smooth as silk.

Last Edited:
Old Fashion with Proper Twelve Irish Whiskey and Angostura Aromatic Bitters. It's 5:40 here, so....
View attachment 997591

Edited to add: Thank you Connor McGregor for suggesting the Proper Twelve....smooth as silk.
Was undecided about tonight's victuals... until now...

Thanks, .308!

Just in case...
This dude makes his OF exactly like I make mine, with but a few exceptions:
I mix mine in the glass,
I use a half-dozen or so dashes of Angostura (what can I say, I like the bitters just as he does), and
I use rye whiskey (Wild Turkey 101 Rye, to be precise - really like the flavor a rye whiskey gives to an OF).

This "huge ice cube" trick of his is something I'm going to have to try. His logic makes a lot of sense...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews