JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I became a semi-coffee snob years ago when a friend turned me on to fresh ground, whole bean. Haven't been back. It's got to be cheap though. San Francisco Roast from Costco. Sometimes splurge at Winco and go for a bag of Dark Roast Sumatra.

I used to take instant when we camped. Wifey put an end to that, so it's the Melita system when we camp.

It was a busy, but very productive day at work. I just fixed a Gin & Tonic (Tanqueray, tonic, and lime) and listening to some musical pieces. "En Aranjuez con tu Amor" is on at the present.

Very nice. But I prefer Pavarotti 's voice. I think too that performance in front of an audience brings more emotion to the music and greater effort from the musicians!
What say you?
Gabby

Very nice. But I prefer Pavarotti 's voice. I think too that performance in front of an audience brings more emotion to the music and greater effort from the musicians!
What say you?
Gabby

Oh, I absolutely love Pavarotti's work. I probably listen to Carreras more, but it is close. Domingo is fantastic too and I recently discovered more of his performances on YT. A tenor from Peru that I have been enjoying listening to is Juan Diego Flórez. Here is a video of him singing "Granada". ¡Salud!

Last Edited:
3 tenors.
Enjoying my Fat Tire and home made Chicken Fettuccini
with fresh green beans while listening.
Flores is very good, pretty for the ladies too! :rolleyes:
Slipped the brew in there so we haven't
completely hijacked the thread. :eek:o_O
:D
Prosit,
Gabby

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events