JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the Kitchen ? That is an understanding wife right there.

Most in the Northwest do not know what they are missing with regard to an pig pull.

This past summer, at my Sister-inLaws wedding, after 20 years of being in the family, I got to help with the butchering. Not the primal cuts, yet - that is another 20 years out. But you want to be at the table when the cheeks and the bacon is,... is,.... oh sorry. What cheeks, what bacon?

EXACTLY!!!! We ain't got no mo cheeks & bacon.....:s0108::s0108::s0108::s0112::s0112::s0112:

it does say "user" not "have you ever tried it" ;)

lol trust me i am not a pot advocate by anymeans, i dont touch the stuff...anymore. i do believe its ones personal choice what one decides to put in their body legally or not. while i do consume alcohol frequently, i still think weed is less harmful both physically and mentally based on personal experiences. seen too many families first hand torn apart because mom or dad is a violent, physically/verbally abusive boozer. not once have i seen a violent abusive weed toker(not to say its impossible. just my .02).
I think both sets of users fail differently for my money I'd prefer to be surrounded by stoners than drunks. I have no patience for drunks.

I am feeling so nice tonight, whiskey and vodka. Unfortunately I just polished off the vodka so I will be on whiskey the rest of the night which means I will have a nice headache in the morning.

Spiced Rum and Rootbeer, which I found out is the only spirit drink my wife likes that you can actually taste the spirit. Then a few swigs off the bottle.

Last Edited:
Folgers instant coffee for me.

22EE747D-6E2B-48F9-BCFA-4517D7D89DDC.gif

I have this weird contrary streak to me. All the people where I live have neck beards and are beer and coffee snobs. Because of that, I am clean shaven and only drink instant coffee and Bud Light. Whenever I'm around any snobbery, I tend to become obnoxiously defiant of it.

Unfortunately I have a neck beard right now as I am doing the no shave November. I will admit that I can be a Coffee snob, I will drink just about any beer but I do prefer the good stuff.

Unfortunately I have a neck beard right now as I am doing the no shave November. I will admit that I can be a Coffee snob, I will drink just about any beer but I do prefer the good stuff.

I don't mind people having preferences. But when they start to talk crap because people don't share their opinions, I paint a target on them and let them have it.

I don't mind people having preferences. But when they start to talk crap because people don't share their opinions, I paint a target on them and let them have it.

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't care what kind of beer or coffee other people drink. I just like really good coffee but what I think is good others might think is crap.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top