JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What kind of support are we seeing from suppressor manufacturers with regards to changing our laws in WA State?

With the cost of the can and the stamp, ownership can be a bit spendy.

I would be MUCH more inclined to purchase more cans if the law were to change.

I would think that the myriad suppressor manufacturers would have a financial stake in supporting a revision of the law... maybe in the form of monies to pay for a dedicated lobbyist in Olympia?

I'm about a month away from being able to pick up my Gemtech, but will not be purchasing any more unless we can change the law.

The buying more or Gemtech part :s0112:

Either.

As far as manufacturers go, There really isn't a ton of money in guns. It costs an arm and a leg to keep your licensing. the paperwork is horrendous so time you would spend making things for sale is spent at a desk with a pen. Or on the phone with the ATF. There are much deeper pockets if the consumers pool. most dealers and manufacturers are just barely getting by. There are a few that are doing well. but they are the exception not the rule.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top